Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » for my HIGH heel LOVERS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for my HIGH heel LOVERS
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there sexy!!!

I hope your New Year is starting out with a bang!!!

I know mine is... and I want to share it with you

I just love my Slutty Little Black party dress.......I only wear for SPECIAL OCCASIONS

well Hubby told me to get all dolled up cause we were going out to celebrate

so i went and got ready ......Boy he was stunned when he saw me like this

In my little SLUT DRESS ... Red Lace topped stockings... and his favorite HIGH HEELS

I knew he was as Horny as I was then...I saw a Raging hard on in his dress slacks.....well to make a long story short

we stayed in and ordered chinese and I wanted to share with you what I shared with him

Heres to a HAPPY NUDE YEAR!!!!

licks and kisses

Lisa

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats so hot i would start at yourtoes and lick and nibble my way slowly up your body [Drool]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
thats so hot i would start at yourtoes and lick and nibble my way slowly up your body [Drool]

mmmmmmmmmm sounds very hot babe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those heels would be coming OFF for some serious tickle torture!! How much could you take before you beg me to fuck you hard?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman in heels is a rare site on the forum these days...I love what you did here. Please share more! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mm would whip them sexy heels off and lick the soles to try get a taste of your feet before ripping your stockings and really getting down to it

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
Those heels would be coming OFF for some serious tickle torture!! How much could you take before you beg me to fuck you hard?

ooooooooooo yeah baby OOH YEAH!!!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
A woman in heels is a rare site on the forum these days...I love what you did here. Please share more! [Thumbs Up]

yeah i was thinking the same thing but wasnt sure how it would go over but looks like its being well recieved!!! [Hump]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
Mm would whip them sexy heels off and lick the soles to try get a taste of your feet before ripping your stockings and really getting down to it

sounds fun baby mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm [Drool]

--------------------
 -

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love your hot little feet in those slutty red shoes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
i love your hot little feet in those slutty red shoes

mmmm thanks hun im so glad you approve!!!!

--------------------
 -

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sexy, gets my mind racing!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
So sexy, gets my mind racing!

mmmmmmmmmmmm i hope it makes it hot and steamy

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

new pics of my little size 6 feet cumming soon

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links