Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » A footjob from Andi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A footjob from Andi
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one's a little longer than the other ones.
My wife Andi uses her toes and soles and I nut in about 4 minutes.
http://www.footfetishvidz.com/video/35195/Footjob-from-my-wife

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi's got skills! This would make a great training video for all the ladies needing a little training in the FJ department.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Aerodrew, saw the video and it was as expected.... Great! for sure, you are one lucky Dude to have Andi to yourself. Must add that your timing was superb. The commercial in the background is advertising some a yogurt product and the announcer is describing the product as thick and creamy as you are spurting all over her feet.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Andi's got skills! This would make a great training video for all the ladies needing a little training in the FJ department.

couldn't agree more!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow-super

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous long toenails, made me hard as a rock!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links