Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Poisonous Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poisonous Footjob
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Listen, Bat. I'm going to take over this city, one way or another. My poisonous lipstick is stronger than ever, and just one kiss had you delirious enough to be tied and taken into My lair.
You can't resist My charms, My seduction, My tricks.
I have a plan for all plans: I'm going to tease you and manipulate you until you can't take it anymore. I'm going to work your super orgasm out of your helpless bound body, with My sexy feet, until you explode all over yourself.
Then, I'm going to capture your DNA and tell the commissioner that you tried to r.ape Me! Yes, Mr. Bat, I'm going to black.mail you into doing whatever I want!
You have no choice, caped crusader: you will be forced to cum, and forced to obey, unless you want to ruin your reputation and go to jail for sexual assault on Me, the innocent and beautiful Poison Ivy!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may have been something which went through my mind while playing Arkham Asylum [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah, did you read my urging to shoot more footjob clips?
btw a really great idea, Ivy as the ecomaniac foot teaser

big thanks from me
your fan

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an awesome clip!

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has sexy feet this is something different

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links