Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Dream Exam

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dream Exam
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You’ve been studying very hard for the final exam and you were very confident that you could pass this exam with ease. You arrived early to the classroom and Professor Rayne is proctoring today’s exam. She is wearing a red blouse, short skirt and black pumps.

Professor Rayne has started the time and you have only one hour to complete the exam. From where you are sitting, you have a unobstructed view of her legs and feet. She has her legs crossed and she is dangling the black pump, almost on purpose to distract you. You remind yourself that you need to focus on the exam and stop looking at her feet, but her legs and feet are very sexy and it’s so hard not to look.

You find yourself focusing on her ivory skin and the tattoo on her foot as she dangles her pumps from the tip of her toe. You’re starting to get an erection as she pulls her hair out of the bun and lets her beautiful hair flow. Quickly you adjust your pants so that nobody will notice. She catches you staring and reminds you to focus on your exam.

She continues to dangle the pumps from her foot and it’s very distracting and arousing. It’s impossible to focus on the exam. You adjust your pants again so that nobody will notice the erection growing in your pants, but Professor Rayne doesn’t miss anything. She catches you and tells you to report to her desk immediately.

The puts you under her desk and forces you to worship her bare feet. Your tongue out as she wipes her bare feet all over your face. She then puts her feet up on the desk and you continue to worship her sexy feet. This is a dream come true. You never thought in your wildest dreams that you would have the opportunity to worship Professor Raynes stunning feet. Suddenly, a slam down on your desk…”PENCILS DOWN”! Professor Rayne is leaning over your desk just as she was in the beginning of the exam with her hair up in a bun.
 -  -  -  -  -

[ March 28, 2013, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: peepingtom2011 ]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doubl3a
Board Regular
Member # 43705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doubl3a   Author's Homepage   Email doubl3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dream come true
Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doubl3a
Board Regular
Member # 43705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doubl3a   Author's Homepage   Email doubl3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dream come true
Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doubl3a
Board Regular
Member # 43705

Dream come true
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I only had a teacher like this, it would have been awesome
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hot for teacher;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i have had that dream before my english teacher had amazing feet, one day she left her shoes under desk and i was early to lass and the only one their i could not help my self the smell was amazing haha
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i have had that dream before my english teacher had amazing feet, one day she left her shoes under desk and i was early to lass and the only one their i could not help my self the smell was amazing haha
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links