Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Size 10 wide pr woman Updated! 4/7 She came BACK (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Size 10 wide pr woman Updated! 4/7 She came BACK
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a lady we met at a bus stop and literally 10 min later these pix happened. We ran into her again on our way out as she lives by us and asked her if she wanted to come over again for some foot fun. She said sure to give her a call since its raining and she is bored. Should i give her a call? I loved how curvy and wide her soles are. I came very hard from her feet.

-

-

[ April 07, 2013, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Evan Pepper ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How the hell do you get a stranger to do that for you in just 10 minutes?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a guy it would be very difficult or ud have to be rich. Luckily i had ms.pepper do the talking. When a woman talks to another woman they are generally going to be more perceptive and open minded about something like this. To some women "they are just feet"

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you post some top shots of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need to hang out! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's crazy hahaha!!!! [Laugh]

And really hot too !

I would love to see more of that lady's feet. I bet she would have a great toe spread. I would LOVE that [Jerkoff] Ask her if she can spread 'em for spread em' lol

Cheers [Cool]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all due respect, you are one lucky bastard!!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:
With all due respect, you are one lucky bastard!!

This is true!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Zomg..We saw her on our way out again, she was walking up the street with an umbrella as it was drizzling. We told her that if it was cool to give her a text later on that night and she said that was fine.So i called her back later that night after i posted her pics. She came by 10 min later. Here are some of the results.... I'm posting this clip onto my site as I type this.

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn do they look stinky! Were they? Also I love their rough skin!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Very, right in that wide patch under her toes.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just went six to midnight. Awsome
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed this! And pics removed already?

Damn!!!!!

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please post again her new pictures [Tongue]
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links