Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » wifeys downt to get kinky

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wifeys downt to get kinky
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snapped these a while back
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like she gives a great footjob would love to lotion them with my own

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice nothing like a awesome FJ
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No lotion needed here... I took these after we went to the gym so they were a lil sweaty and super soft... I wasn't even trying to get a footjob I just wanted to smell em a little before she showered..but of course as soon as the scent hit my nose my little buddy turned into the incredible hulk and when she noticed she couldn't help but slowly rub the bottom of my shaft from my nuts to the tip of the mushroom w her foot as I smelled the other...once I was stiff as a warhead she grabbed my dick w both her feet (unlotioned) and started stroking it... Wasn't long before I blasted her little piggies w icing...got the vid for this I was taking a pics and recording @ da same time... I fucking love feet
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mannn I would love to smell her feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahah! I know that feeling... Your not expecting any "dirty play" but as soon as you get a whiff, everything changes [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

@ solefull00... They have this awesome smell to them its a natural food odor w a light cheesy scent to them... When she wears sandals she gets dat foot odor w a light sweet scent its sooo boner inspiring
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes! they do look very pleasing indeed! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Anyone kno where i can upload the vid to share??
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can post the vid maybe in a site like xhamster...
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links