Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » hot car..... cold morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hot car..... cold morning
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a cold New England morning but i got the sweet oppurtunity to pose on a fans hot car the chilly are cut right thru me as i posed for his enjoyment goose bumps covered my big boobs my BIG NIPS were hard as ever but the sight of his big bulge in his pants keep me warm
xoxo,
lisa
http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we could roll up the windos and get them all steamy inside. maybe a blowjob in thefront seat pussy licking in theback seat. and suck those toes all over yum yum
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, why didn't I get that accessory with my car?!? I'd gladly give up the CD changer for that!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
Now, why didn't I get that accessory with my car?!? I'd gladly give up the CD changer for that!

hahahahahahaha thanks hun!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYfeetman
Board Regular
Member # 46251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYfeetman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so happy I found you on here Lisa, this is my first post and boy am I happy to use it on you lol. I love following you on the Parade. Those soles are looking so damn soft and of course that ass is lookin even better..
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by NYfeetman:
Im so happy I found you on here Lisa, this is my first post and boy am I happy to use it on you lol. I love following you on the Parade. Those soles are looking so damn soft and of course that ass is lookin even better..

wow thank you babe im so glad you found me here too babe i love hearing from all my admirers so glad you got me!!!

--------------------
 -

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got the type of toes I like, short sexy chunky type. [Smile] Start posting more of them. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
You got the type of toes I like, short sexy chunky type. [Smile] Start posting more of them. [Smile]

mmmmmmmm thank you babe i will be posting more of them really soon

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links