Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » bare foot outdoors (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: bare foot outdoors
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres not much hotter then a Naughty MILF with Big Tits in a very Short skirt

Well.... here you go boys

A Naughty milf in the Shortest skirt I could find... but OH MY!!!.. I seem to have forgot my panties (wink)

my Big Tits poking out from under my half shirt feels so good

and I know your my scrumptious ass peeking out from my Skirt has you wanting to snuggle up close and poke it deep

mmm I am so wet doing this for you baby

xoxo,
lisa
http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm.. so hot! how about we get into the back of that truck and have some fun?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dam hun i would suck the polish off your toes then slam you in the bed of that truck. sexy as always hun
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Denny:
mmmmm.. so hot! how about we get into the back of that truck and have some fun?

mmmmmmmmmm id love that!!!!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
dam hun i would suck the polish off your toes then slam you in the bed of that truck. sexy as always hun

mm suck on them baby that makes me wet and tingly all over make me tingle and im all yours!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAWOOOOMMM!!! I LOVE OUTDOOR BAREFOOT NUDITY!!! My hat is off to you, Lisa!!! [Jerkoff]
Now, with a thick layer of dirt on those fantastic soles of yours, the set would be PERFECT.. more to come soon?? [Wink]
A GROUND-LEVEL BOW TO YOU FROM ITALY!!! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess pickup trucks, park benches and barefeet are popular afterall. [Joint] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy shots there Lisa.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful!!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
WAWOOOOMMM!!! I LOVE OUTDOOR BAREFOOT NUDITY!!! My hat is off to you, Lisa!!! [Jerkoff]
Now, with a thick layer of dirt on those fantastic soles of yours, the set would be PERFECT.. more to come soon?? [Wink]
A GROUND-LEVEL BOW TO YOU FROM ITALY!!! [Cool]

mmmmmmm be looking next thursday im in a skirt swinging on a swing and the ground was so wet my tiny feet got nice and gooey be looking for it babe

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I guess pickup trucks, park benches and barefeet are popular afterall. [Joint] [Laugh]

ooh you know it babe i had so much fun!!!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very sexy shots there Lisa.

thank you tinydave i try my best for all of you [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
Absolutely beautiful!!

thank u babe

--------------------
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody hell!! so hot, i've sprayed cum everywhere.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links