Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » The Joy of Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Joy of Feet
Flashman
Board Regular
Member # 46298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flashman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you guys might be interested to see some of the updates on TheJoyOfFeet.com

The latest is:

Lucy Love - Kneel...to adore!!

Naked except for peep toe stiletto heels Lucy is awaiting some foot attention, worship and adoration. So best way for that is to humbly kneel and get ready to suck and kiss her feet to her satisfaction.

6:02 mins video and 88 high res pictures

Check it out at TheJoyOfFeet.com and get full access to five more quality British Websites included.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the second post I've seen from you flash man welcome to the site some great posts already are you also based in the uk then?

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flashman
Board Regular
Member # 46298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flashman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I'm in the UK. All the girls on Joy of Feet are British.
Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow she has lovely feet, really nice plump toes. Cool site, always good to see ladies from here in the UK. Plus you have some scenes with Jaye Rose, which is awesome, I'm a bit of a fan of her [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take a look seen some great potential so far

--------------------

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those look nice and meaty. Love them and I bet they'd feel great in a certain area.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flashman
Board Regular
Member # 46298

Kiana - Pampered feet!

Give uniformed Kiana some foot fetish attentions...and she duly obliges! Teen feet...so sweet!

8:48 mins video and 134 high res pictures

Check it out at TheJoyOfFeet.com and get full access to five more quality British Websites included.

-

-

-

-

-

-

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That Lucy Love can bring any man down to their knees just by looking at how sexy soft her meaty wrinkled soles look like! Hot damn! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flashman
Board Regular
Member # 46298

Kim - Vintage nyloned feet!

Heres slim Kim teasy with some nylons on from before she was even born! She would like them adored, and why not indeed!

8:21 mins video and 103 high res pictures

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

How do I get to worship some of your models feet?

--------------------

toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great site and pics, about time us Brits had some really hot sites. Cant beat British feet to beat off to!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went rite in the Fap file thanks [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible sets...I'm enjoying these a lot!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great additions. Love the stocking shots.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links