Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » naughty in the woods

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: naughty in the woods
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you tell I am enjoying this warm weather
I picked out a sweet conservative sundress and romped thru the woods
theres a sexy clearing and im soooo horny for you
i slip out of my sundress exposing my big Milf TITS for you to play with
my hot juicy ass i know you love so much
mmmmmmmmmm even my freshly shaved pussy is screaming for you to pound it babe
mmm lets do it in the woods babe
kisses
Lisa

http://www,southern-charms.com/lisalust

-  -  -  -  -
over 100 photos

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
baby i would pound you so hard cum all over you then lick your feet clean. got me rock hard lisa, wanna see?
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yes i want to see

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woods is a great place for tickle torture! Ever had a pine frond between the toes?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god! So hot! I'm not much of a hiker but I'd make the trip out if you were waiting for me at the top of the hill!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind getting lost in the woods with you Miss Lisa! [Wink] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd lick your big tits and toes before pounding you hard, fast and deep!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
The woods is a great place for tickle torture! Ever had a pine frond between the toes?

mmmmmmmmm tickle me then please me babe

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Denny:
Oh god! So hot! I'm not much of a hiker but I'd make the trip out if you were waiting for me at the top of the hill!!

oooh thank you babe i will be waiting at the top for you

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
I wouldn't mind getting lost in the woods with you Miss Lisa! [Wink] [Jerkoff]

mmmmm it would be alot of fun darlin

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
I'd lick your big tits and toes before pounding you hard, fast and deep!

oh yeah babe OOOH YEAH!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links