Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Anyone else enjoy jerking off on girlfriend/wife's high heel shoes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone else enjoy jerking off on girlfriend/wife's high heel shoes?
FootFan42
Board Regular
Member # 45849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFan42   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often use my girlfriend's shoes to get off on, and she usually likes to watch me do it. How many of you do this also with your girlfriend's or wives? Have any pics? Share!

-

-

-

-

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a little while since I've done this - but I've enjoyed my wife's flip flops and sandals like this for years (unbeknownst to her, so no she doesn't watch) Great photos btw.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love so much to fuck my wife shoes..
I have pics and i will post asap

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl got pissed after I creamed her hot sisters shoes talk about red face lol they where sexy flats that smelled like pure heaven, I now you foot fans would have been in the same boat lol [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My coworker (I've posted her pics on here before) leaves an extra pair of flip flops here at the office. I've been alone at the office at times and I've jerked off into them. It's awesome when I see her strutting around in them the next day.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links