Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Update: GF Footjob video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update: GF Footjob video
QueensSoleLoverNY
Board Regular
Member # 46323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QueensSoleLoverNY   Email QueensSoleLoverNY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last weekend my girlfriend showed up with a new pedi----bright traffic cone orange which gave me a raging hard on from the moment I saw them. So in order to function and actually be able to do anything that day I had to make sure I sucked them and got a footjob, I came in under a minute. Let me know what you guys think. The video is under my xhamster account which I will be adding new thing too soon. Summer is such a nice time in NYC, the toes come out.......

url=http://xhamster.com/movies/1995530/footjob.html]  - [/url]

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QueensSoleLoverNY
Board Regular
Member # 46323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QueensSoleLoverNY   Email QueensSoleLoverNY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was pissed that no one was commented on this is day until realized that no one can click on this link.......how do i link a video???
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Http://xhamster.com/movies/1995530/footjob.html
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have looked your clip just today..she a nice feet and i hope to see her soles covered with your cum
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FunFootCouple
Board Regular
Member # 46754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunFootCouple   Email FunFootCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect 5 star feet... would LOVE to see some more videos/pics!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QueensSoleLoverNY
Board Regular
Member # 46323

Just added this one of her white toes….

-

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice channel, and nice bright toes. So she lets you play with her coworker too? Saw that vid.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FunFootCouple
Board Regular
Member # 46754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunFootCouple   Email FunFootCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff.. love the new vids!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footster164
Board Regular
Member # 27460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footster164   Email Footster164   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey queenssolelover would does your GF have friends that do footjobs as well? i'm looking for more females here in New York i have a couple willing to do footjob clips as well which i could send your way if your GF doesn't mind
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice vids! I would love to see you explode all over her sexy bare soles!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links