Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » outdoor muddy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: outdoor muddy feet
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know after 5 years on Southern-Charms

I thought I have heard it all..... my fans never cease to amaze me with there requests (WINK)

AS this fan did with his REQUEST

This request from Pedicure Pete

Dear Lisa,

I have been a fan of your Southern-Charms site for a very very long time ! I am sending you this special request,Will you please paint your pretty little toes red and black for me. THEN THRASH THEM TOOTSIES IN SOME STICKY GOOEY MUD!!!

I just love it when a female takes time to make there tiny toes sooooo pretty them wrecks them for my enjoyment!!!

Sincerley Yours

Pedicure Pete

well..... Pedicure Pete

Here you go babe just as you requested!!!!! destroying my pretty toe nails for your enjoyment

I do hope your having fun since it took me forever to scrape the mud from under my nails and make them sexy again!!

but it was fun and something i have never done before
and OVER 100 PHOTOS!!!!!
kisses

Lisa

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust

-  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot and sexy as always lisa. can i volunteer to get on my hands and knees and clean them for you?
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
hot and sexy as always lisa. can i volunteer to get on my hands and knees and clean them for you?

mmmmmmmmm please!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a hot set.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Surmene:
That is a hot set.

Thank you soooo much

--------------------
 -

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn how did I miss this while work was busy. You might find a rock hard "stick" in that mud, honey, hope you're ready [Wink]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
Goddamn how did I miss this while work was busy. You might find a rock hard "stick" in that mud, honey, hope you're ready [Wink]

mmmmmmmmm give it to me baby!!!!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

[Eek!] [Jerkoff]
[Mmm] [Jerkoff]
[Drool] [Hump]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links