Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » New Footjob videos at myspoiledprincess

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Footjob videos at myspoiledprincess
Seductive Studios
Loyal Member
Member # 44934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seductive Studios   Author's Homepage   Email Seductive Studios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few new footjob videos at www.myspoiledprincess.com

So, today, I'm not going to use my hands, I'm just going ot use my feet. I want you to pretend that this your big cock, and I'm going to stroke it for you! You like that? You want to look at my sexy feet first? Do you like the way my toes spread wide, and my soles wrinkle up? Watch me oil up this big cock and wrap my sexy feet around it and stroke it up and down... watch my toes rub the sensitive head... don't you wish this could be your cock?

-

- I'll Teach You with Piper -

I'll Teach you! ~ Piper
I cant believe mom is making you stay home with me, Just cause I had a few friends over, ugh!! This is so boring! My friend keeps asking me if I'll give him a footjob, Whats that? You'll show me? Wont that be weird cause your my brother? Your right, its not like I'll be using my hands...ok show me how to do it, starting with my feet rubbing your dick, and I wanna learn how to do it really good, so good that I make my friend cum, so you better be a good teacher!

-

--------------------
http://www.seductivestudios.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links