Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 2 naughtygirls in pantyhose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 naughtygirls in pantyhose
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Friend terry chose to challenge me to a naughty pantyhose challenge

Tasty tease SC4 and i wore these sext Pantyhose and heels

and teased terry with our naughty milf tits and feet

now we bag them up and see how much punishment he can take

mmmmmmmm ooh hes going to struggle with these sweaty panty hose

cum see how much fun 2 naughty milfs have in hot naughty hose

and the fun begins when our tops come off

kisses

Lisa

This is a HUGE UPDATE!!!

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust
http://www.southern-charms4.com/tastytease
 -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh 2 pairs of sexy feet and tits to cover in my cum!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Oooh 2 pairs of sexy feet and tits to cover in my cum!

[Kiss]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

Thank you!!!

--------------------
 -

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanna suck on all 20 toes while i jerk myself off
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
i wanna suck on all 20 toes while i jerk myself off

now that would be a great video babe

--------------------
 -

bassistT
Board Regular
Member # 44892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassistT   Email bassistT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd cum on those feet for both of you girls, if you wouldn't mind and wanted that?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dubble the fun.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

hahaha double the trouble!!!

--------------------
 -

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four luscious pantyhose feet to smell while getting a double hand job......well, my fantasy anyways!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Four luscious pantyhose feet to smell while getting a double hand job......well, my fantasy anyways!

sounds very HOT!!!!!

--------------------
 -

bassistT
Board Regular
Member # 44892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassistT   Email bassistT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you like it if I sucked on both your toes, licked your soles, and took your nylons off and put them in my mouth and sucked on them?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd suck your toes like a lollipop and cum on them later to warm them up.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links