Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » *Former Fitness Magazine Model Gives FootJob*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Former Fitness Magazine Model Gives FootJob*
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sophia and I crossed paths near downtown Los Angeles one summer when she was down on her luck. She used to be a fitness magazine model but was going through some tough times. After much convincing, I finally got her to agree to model her feet. And of course, I got her to do other things as well. Some of those special things we did on camera were footjobs. Here's a footjob scene where I nut good and hard fairly fast on Sophia's soles. It's amazing because I had already nutted big on her feet just an hour earlier when she fell asleep during a toe-job scene. It must have been the smell of her feet during subsequent foot-sniffing scenes that revived my little pecker for more action. Well I got more action for sure. Right before this FJ scene took place, she and I had done another scene where Sophia's wrists were bound and she was rubbing my cock with her soles. This, of course lead to such massive build up of nut. So when I nut for this FJ scene, I nut good, but my weiner stays rock hard for another 5 minutes after. During that post-cum session, I rub my hard dick and spent nut all into Sophia's soles really hard like moisturizer. She falls asleep during parts of this aftermath and I just have my way with her soles.

direct download link: fjv0431.mp4 (23.4 MB)
alternate download link (mediafire): fjv0431.mp4 (23.4 MB)
alternate download link (mega.co.nz): fjv0431.mp4 (23.4 MB)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

...credited from this clip gallery.

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like an awesome gal! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links