Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Filipina FootJob (New ped)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Filipina FootJob (New ped)
FootGoddessLovely
Loyal Member
Member # 46301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGoddessLovely   Author's Homepage   Email FootGoddessLovely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the beginning of an improptu FJ with my new rich red pedicure.
He was so hot after I let him kiss, lick, and worship my feet, we had no time for tripods, etc. HA! I did get the FJ on clip from my POV. I'll put it up later when time permits.

-

[ July 26, 2013, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: FootGoddessLovely ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bazza
Board Regular
Member # 7526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bazza   Email bazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so sexy - do you have any pics where you have cum over your sexy toe rings
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootGoddessLovely:
He was so hot after I let him kiss, lick, and worship my feet, we had no time for tripods, etc.

no kidding. My trouser snake was up and at 'em just seeing them. That color looks spectacular with your dark skin.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootGoddessLovely
Loyal Member
Member # 46301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGoddessLovely   Author's Homepage   Email FootGoddessLovely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what happens if I go too far. Sometimes it can be as quick as 15 seconds (I think the record!)
But if you've seem my clips you know I really like to draw it out as long as I can. I love to see my slaves shaking and moaning as they approach their eruption. Sometimes tease and denial I think its called, can lead to some real dramatic scenes and lots of "thank you!"

I like this pic too, because you can see the efforts I take at keeping my soles soft. Everynight I coat them in an evening conditioner from a company "Herb Basics" and cover with socks.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't take this! Your feet are a blessing from the foot gods!!! [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links