Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » self toe sucking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: self toe sucking
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As requested from a dear friend

this Friend asked me to Please get Naked and taste My tiny toes

well i can say this to all my feet lovers

not only did I taste my tiny toes

BUT....... I licked ...Sucked ...and salivated all over my tiny toes

I even ran my hot wet tongue up and down my silky soles!!!

damn i never knew id get this horny from worshipping me size 6 feet

and for all you big boob and pretty pussy fans well theres alot of that to for you to enjoy

kisses

Lisa

over 100 naughty fun with my feet
http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh baby! I wish I could have done that for you!! So hot!!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Denny:
oh baby! I wish I could have done that for you!! So hot!!

mmmmm thanks babe i did have alot of fun

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey that's my job.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll suck your toes before entering you!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok boys behave i do have two feet mmmmmmm

--------------------
 -

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats so hot and sexy. love a girl that sucks her own toes such a turn on.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
Thats so hot and sexy. love a girl that sucks her own toes such a turn on.

mmmmmmmmm and ive found out that I DO ENJOY IT!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

[Tongue] + [Jerkoff] = [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links