Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Bubble Bath... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bubble Bath...
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two-Bit   Email Two-Bit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi hi hi there...

Kim is liking this foot photography lark. She's always known the power her feet have had over me through the years, but to see/hear about the effect they could have on others is a new thing for both of us.

-  -  -
 -

Let her know what you think, she loves to read your comments!

More up soon [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"You know you look like a angel when you're sleepin', right?"

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking fantastic buddy her feet are beautiful. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are fantastic

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow ... exquisitely shaped feet. And like SoleDaddy said, her soles ARE fantastic!!!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bubble bath and feet great combo
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy pics!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two-Bit   Email Two-Bit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, keep 'em coming. We took some REAL sexy shots last night with a very happy ending (wink wink nudge nudge) that we will post later on.

Let her know what you'd do to her!

All the best [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Two-Bit:
Let her know what you'd do to her!

Oh, other than never taking my eyes off of her feet, buying her tons of flip flops, sandals and foot jewelry, giving her pedis, rubbing, kissing, licking, and sucking her toes and spooging all over them whenever I could...nothing much.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I would spend an hour kissing the tops of her feet, licking her soles and sucking her toes. That's what I'd do.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow just hope the bath hasn't ruined any potential odor them soles would be perfect with some stench

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O hell yeah
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow dude your girl has really really sexy looking soles! [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id push my cock in between those hot toes and she would need another bath
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Man, we've been together since we were 15 and I STILL get super hard coming on here and looking at these pics. That one with her black nail polished fingers holding her ever-fuckable soles up is just... *sigh*

*turns to look at sleeping kim*

Wake up!!

--------------------

Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

To expand on the above, Kim and I are now 30-something and these pics aren't even a week old [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links