Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 30 y/o Blonde Beautiful Wife Footjob (Pics/Full Videos) (Update 1/29/14 New Pics) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 30 y/o Blonde Beautiful Wife Footjob (Pics/Full Videos) (Update 1/29/14 New Pics)
FunFootCouple
Board Regular
Member # 46754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunFootCouple   Email FunFootCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time lurker, first time poster. We do a decent amount of footjobs but this is our first one on camera. I've been telling her for so long how pretty her feet are and how much people would love seeing pics of them, so we decided to finally post some. These are some screen grabs from a footjob she gave me on break the other day. We both had a ton of fun doing this and we'll definitely do more.. She's very open minded!! Love this girl!

I'm sure she would love to hear what you think.. let us know if you have any ideas and we can try to make some different vids.. we'll take requests [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -

Edited to include video link:

http://www.xvideos.com/video5767007/wife_footjob

[ January 29, 2014, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: FunFootCouple ]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxicom101
Major Player
Member # 37616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxicom101   Email oxicom101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! definitely let us know when the video goes up!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are lovely. Love the pics
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are lovely. Love the pics
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FunFootCouple
Board Regular
Member # 46754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunFootCouple   Email FunFootCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget xhamster.. got it on xvideos.. let us know what you think [Smile] http://www.xvideos.com/video5767007/wife_footjob
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look happy smothering your dick [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big welcome and thanks to her for posting. Nice feet indeed.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video. Beautiful feet massaging the meat- who could ask for more?!

[ October 14, 2013, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, you've been sitting on that gold mine, and only now decide to post?

We can forgive you, cuz the wait was worth it! Haha.

Thanks for sharing her with us!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics. her feet are beautiful
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FunFootCouple
Board Regular
Member # 46754

Thanks a lot for the comments.. she got such a kick out of them. I was like... "TOLD YOU!!" Thanks for being so welcoming. Since I've lurked this site since high school (10-12 years ago), it's been really exciting to get some of my own content to share with you all. I want to keep updating and we want to continue to be interactive..

So we were sitting on the couch watching Seinfeld tonight (Car Dealership episode) and we decided to take a few pics. She hates walking around barefoot.. always wears these slippers when she has to walk around the house. So we did a quick set with those.

One thing about my wife... as open as she is about my fetish and as much as she indulges me (which I have an indescribable DEEP appreciation for), she still sucks at taking care of her feet lol. I still think they're beautiful, and it sure didn't stop me from worshipping the hell out of them last night after she had them in nylons and boots.

I've basically taken matters into my own hands and take care of her nails. The pedicure in the video and this update is the same one.. it's about 3 wks old at this point. I've been trying to learn how to take care of callouses (she's a former gymnast) so we just bought some files/lotion and stuff but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I do rub lotion on them once every few nights but they need a solid spa treatment type of deal (I like a really well pedicured foot that's nice and soft with short nails and minimal/no callouses).

So if you don't mind some dryness and a slightly outdated pedicure, here are some pics. We'll do our best to keep this thread updated and like we said, if you have anything you'd like to see, let us know.. she's loving the comments!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

FunFootCouple
Board Regular
Member # 46754

-  -  -  -
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for these additional posts. I would say that if it is within your budget, get a pedi at a nail salon once every 2-3 weeks. A good salon will do a great job on your skin and nails, including caring for your cuticles and shaping your nailbeds. Plus they have lots of colors to choose from.

Glad y'all joined the community!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FunFootCouple:
.... I still think they're beautiful, and it sure didn't stop me from worshipping the hell out of them last night after she had them in nylons and boots.

Yum, just how I like them!

Also gotta say, it's the raw material that matters most. Something I notice is that there are some with hideously ugly feet who think a good pedicure fixes them (when it fact all it does is create a "pig in lipstick").

Your wife HAS that raw material. Great toes, nail shape, lovely bone structure, lovely wrinkled soles. A little chip on the paint, and a little callus or two can't take any of that away, and if you ask me, it only makes her more real, and more sexy.

You're a lucky dude. And thanks again for sharing her feet with us! Plenty of fun times ahead!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some very sexy soles. I love'em!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links