Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Do MY Feet Make You Hard??......SHOW ME! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do MY Feet Make You Hard??......SHOW ME!
Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do my soft, sexy, pedicured size 8 feet turn YOU on? Do they make you hard? IF SO, why don't you print out one of my sexy photos & pose your hard cock with it? IF you're really big, I may even pose my foot with a pic of your cock in return!
*ADULTS over 21 years of age only please!
 -
 -
 -
[Wu]

--------------------
~Feel free to email me questions, comments, requests & tributes!! KUTEFEET@HOTMAIL.COM

~Follow me on TWITTER @KUTEFEET

Posts: 123 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure with feet as sexy as yours....you make many of us hard! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Yes they do! [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the ripped stocking sole shot! Very "dirty sexy!"

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet i love them and yes they make me hard
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the shot with you in the heels is stunning you have very beautiful feet i would love to pose with them thanks xx
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would cum so much all over the soles of your feet....and it would great to have my black cock on your lovely feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover728
Board Regular
Member # 45413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover728   Email footlover728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are beautiful ! Would love to have some fun with them [Jerkoff]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU GUYS!!! I LUV all the emails you sent me with your hard cocks & cum posing over the printed photos of my soft & seXXXy feet! Please feel free to post the photos here as well.

Kisses~ XOXOXO KF

--------------------
~Feel free to email me questions, comments, requests & tributes!! KUTEFEET@HOTMAIL.COM

Posts: 123 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are so sexy! Here is a little token of my appreciation. I've been a fan for years. Thanks for the opportunity! I love the post topic.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you MK11295. Thrilled that you are such a fan and am very flattered *(& impressed!! [Wink] by your tribute!

--------------------

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pretty feet but didn't get me aroused not once.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice tootsies. Third pic is deeeeeelish!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such HOT feet, I would totally love to unload every drop of my cum all over your soles
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links