Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Spunked in Fiancees Heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spunked in Fiancees Heels
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little while ago I was in the mood to see some cum crushing! [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then she prepared to allow a thick load enter her heel.......

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Any takers to lick clean? [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done ''Snake" would love to see so e spunk on those sexy black toes as well
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super shots! Super sexy! I'll lick those hot feet clean.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread I dud that to my girlfriends when she left them here it's great to see her wear them knowing I've spunked in them

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeTally
Major Player
Member # 46693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeTally   Email ToeTally   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:

Any takers to lick clean? [Wink]

I'll be right over! That looks so tasty!!! [Mmm] [Drool]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this set. Your girl has the cutest little soles and they just look so damn hot all goo'ed up like that! Thank you guys!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this post is outstanding and very hot too!! I have always been a fan of your lady's hot, sexy feet...esp. her soft soles! You have posted pics like this before, and I always enjoyed your contributions.

It's great to see you posting again on Wu's! You and your sexy lady's hot feet have been missed.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Thats the money shot right there for me !

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole-sucker
Board Regular
Member # 15791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole-sucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Anakondaa, always get excitied when i see your name pop up to provide us with another dose of G's awesome soles!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links