Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My Hot Latina My Hot, Sexy Wife Giving Me a Footjob in South Florida.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Hot Latina My Hot, Sexy Wife Giving Me a Footjob in South Florida..
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These were recently taken of my hot, sexy wife giving me a footjob with her sexy, soft, wide Latina soles! I hope you enjoy!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxicom101
Major Player
Member # 37616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxicom101   Email oxicom101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT! Awesome arches!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.. They are great!

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Fantastic .... love seeing these coated!!!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Nice shot, shot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamliner
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love them! I got a thing for latina feet and these are some of the best I've seen. May you produce a lot more material together and perhaps also post some fj clips. [Wink]
>D

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles. Great cum shot!!
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Russell.. Likewise.. You have great photos! Thanks for all your posts!

--------------------

Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow incredible soles I'd possibly lick that off they're that sexy then add my own

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's get some top shots of her toes. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Soles + Awesome Cumshot = AWESOME CUMMY SOLES

Thanks guys!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The texture of her soles is simply amazing. Im quickly becoming a fan.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
Let's get some top shots of her toes. [Smile]

-

-

--------------------

footlover728
Board Regular
Member # 45413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover728   Email footlover728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those toes !! Would love to cover them ! Thanks for sharing
Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some sexy soles damn i would die to get a footjob from her and to lick those feet Mmm

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links