Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 22 year old girlfriend (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 22 year old girlfriend
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tam89:
We are into sharing and she would like to know what each of you would like to do with her feet.

Would you two be interested in an explicit fictional story centered on sharing and her feet? If so PM me and I'll get some ideas and write you one. I like writing these.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tam89
Board Regular
Member # 46850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tam89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-
 -

-

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tam89
Board Regular
Member # 46850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tam89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tam89
Board Regular
Member # 46850

-
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unreal! Like those are just the best feet on here! More soles and face please!
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God damn! Keep em' comin! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you are one lucky dog.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I would do what ever she asked me to do! I would love to rub her feet all over my face and thoroughly clean those beautiful soles with my tongue. Ask an ye shall receive!

[Woot]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looking. Her soles look great. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tam89
Board Regular
Member # 46850

-

-

-

-

Tam89
Board Regular
Member # 46850

-

-

Tam89
Board Regular
Member # 46850

Dammit I'm using the same instructions yet new pics aren't posting. Mi have plenty more

-  -

tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man she's gorgeous with a great ass and incredible feet ! I'd love to worship those lovely soles !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Them soles are out of this world [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice ass...wats it smell like??
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links