Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Popping Your F-ing Balls!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Popping Your F-ing Balls!
AnikaSmith
Loyal Member
Member # 46953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnikaSmith   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I was questioned about if I really stand on my slaves balls... it pissed me off.... So I immediately made this clip. I stand with all my weight on my slaves balls... and his cock for that matter. With shoes, with nylons and barefoot. see for yourself. I did some damage in this one. you'll see in the next week or so... my slave actually have to bandage his cock and is currently nursing a very swollen left testicle... Almost popped it...hehe

-

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/3127811

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you use to balance yourself? Are you holding on to something? A hand on the wall?

Thanks for all your contributions!

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually love having my balls squeezed nice and tight. Have had them crushed up some under a girls feet numerous times, both bare and in shoes. While I also like some moderate to slightly heavy slaps, kicks, flicks, and the like, the squeezing is just amazing and once made me cum without any stroking to my cock at all. It was an awesome feeling. Never have tried the box though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnikaSmith
Loyal Member
Member # 46953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnikaSmith   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tonyiii2000:
What do you use to balance yourself? Are you holding on to something? A hand on the wall?

Thanks for all your contributions!

I bar above my head, so I am always full weight.

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/3127811

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, to each his own! I like the idea of a cock box, having my cock walked on or stood on until I gush. Hell, I'd even lick it off your feet!
But I can't for the LIFE of me think I'd like my balls jumped on till one pops! That's insane. The medical problems you're setting yourself up for later in life are amazing.

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I actually love having my balls squeezed nice and tight. Have had them crushed up some under a girls feet numerous times, both bare and in shoes. While I also like some moderate to slightly heavy slaps, kicks, flicks, and the like, the squeezing is just amazing and once made me cum without any stroking to my cock at all. It was an awesome feeling. Never have tried the box though.

Patrick

I like getting squeezed a bit too, I also love when a gal slightly digs her nails into the bottom of my scrotum. It's exhilarating! I've tried some light, light foot slaps to the balls and that's about all I can take of that. Not a big pain guy. Interesting thread tho!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links