Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » ~Where would you put "IT" first??~

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ~Where would you put "IT" first??~
Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOPS, My dress rode up when I bent over, you don't mind.....DO YOU?! So do you like my long, shapely legs, my juicy ass or my sexy feet clad in these AWESOME C.F.M. heels best?? What would YOU like do to with me? LUV to hear all your sexy comments & replies! Emails and tribute photos welcome too!!
 -
[Kiss]

--------------------
~Feel free to email me questions, comments, requests & tributes!! KUTEFEET@HOTMAIL.COM

~Follow me on TWITTER @KUTEFEET

Posts: 123 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd worship your feet first then fuck your arch grease em up abit

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the pleasure of your feet, I would do WHATEVER you want!!! [Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hardgainer
Loyal Member
Member # 42123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hardgainer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I can see your long, shapely legs, juicy ass and sexy feet while taking you from behind, that's what I'll do.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would fuck you very hard then pull out and shoot my load all over your shoes and toes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm xx
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would play with her feet first then bang her pussy from behind. Then lay her on her side me on my side bang her pussy hard again.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUCH... All the HARD, GRUFF sex.... What happened to slow and sensual?? XOXOXO KF~

--------------------
~Feel free to email me questions, comments, requests & tributes!! KUTEFEET@HOTMAIL.COM

~Follow me on TWITTER @KUTEFEET

Posts: 123 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we can do it slow if you like aslong as i can come on your toes x
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links