Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Gina Devine's handjob, blowjob, footjob combo!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gina Devine's handjob, blowjob, footjob combo!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...who of wouldn't give their left nut just for an hour or two with the heavenly Gina Devine? This Eurobabe has it all, a smoking hot body, supermodel face and feet to die for. What's more, she knows the effect they have on men and takes full advantage of that!

ENJOY MORE OF GINA DEVINE'S TALENTED TOOTSIES AT 21FOOTART! IT'S A MUST SEE SITE!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about PERFECT feet. OMG!!! Thank you.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluvrguy:
Just about PERFECT feet. OMG!!! Thank you.

You're more than welcome! I'll post some more from this set soon!

--------------------

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Some more images, and don't forget...

YOU CAN ACCESS THE FULL PICTURE SET AND HQ VIDEOS OF THIS SCENE AT 21FOOTART!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

radster
Board Regular
Member # 33870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg! one of the best pic sets ...EVER
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always you never disappoint LL... Possibly your best submission in my opinion.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
As always you never disappoint LL... Possibly your best submission in my opinion.

I think I may just have to agree...Gina is one of those girls that just have 'it'!

--------------------

footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... Thanks again for posting the additional pics.

I agree... this girl has "It"!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a hot woman. Her feet are adorable... so curvy and shapely. Thanks!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles Soles, Soles!!!!! I LOVE HER SOLES!! She is BEAUTIFUL all the way around! What a smile!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm speechless LL

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Glad you folks are still enjoying this exceptional set of images. I may even post more shortly!

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A terrific girl.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

As promised, some more pics...just a moxed bag of random images from this most appreciated shoot!

DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN SEE MORE OF GINA'S AMAZING FEET AT 21FOOTART!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow incredible set [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links