Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Barbi's Bedtime Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barbi's Bedtime Footjob
Stickybarbi
Loyal Member
Member # 31566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickybarbi   Author's Homepage   Email Stickybarbi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out my new Footjob Video, Preview is available below :

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/83108/barbi%27s-bedtime-footjob

and full video is available for purchase :

www.clips4sale.com/21297

Cummm support me [Smile] and let me know what you think of the Footjob Video !!!!

I love your comments!

XOXO,

BARBI

--------------------
 -

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this position FJ with guy on his back and her standing or sitting above him using her sole sliding back and forth over his entire shaft as if she's wiping her foot sweat into his cock until he cums.Very dominant for her and submissive POV for him,never seem to find many FJ videos in that position which is a shame,it's my favourite.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Gorgeous bright-orange toes and love the toerings... Awesome legs, too! I guess now we know how you keep them toned!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is exactly what I need right now! Bright orange toes, dark tanned legs and feet, and all that enthusiasm!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links