Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Meat Massager

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meat Massager
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meat Massage

Teasing and stroking a cock to full potential is a talent I have. I have the toes and soles for the job. I love the fact that I can get a cock to stand at full attention with just my feet. They are beautiful aren't they?

Kinda makes you want to whip out yours and imagine the soft silky toes running down YOUR shaft. Doesn't it? Tugging and pulling at your balls, bringing you to the edge and refusing to go further with my stroking. I would bring you there again and again, why? because I can.

-

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang last shot with cumshot looks hot do you just use the ball of your foot or slide your entire sole over his shaft while he cums

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhh,,,, me next! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I do both, i use the ball and my sole. [Smile]

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite is her standing/sitting directly above him using her sole sliding back & forth over his entire shaft or his cock fully erect 90 degrees using her sole gently sliding it back & forth over the tip/head of his cock until he cums that is so dominant as if she has full control over him looking down on him as her foot sweat rubs into his cock [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links