Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Give me what you have in your balls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Give me what you have in your balls
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me what you have in your balls!

Sometimes my slave needs a little coaxing to get him in the right frame of mind. Getting into his head and having the visuals is imperative for his mind fuck to commence.

I like a nice big hard cock to stomp into the cock box, but for some reason he was just having a difficult time. Poor thing. That's what happens to your cock over the many years of having delicious Ms. Sweet stomp it mercilessly.

After Ms. Sweet gets mad and orders him to cum or else she would stomp on his nuts, he blows his load all over her toes. available at store www.clips4sale.com/13935

-

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational! I love leggins so seeing em on you and in this type of action is a fabulous treat. Thank you Ms Sweet!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem! I love them too!

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links