Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Ballet on Balls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ballet on Balls
AnikaSmith
Loyal Member
Member # 46953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnikaSmith   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love crushing balls in my ballet slippers... the have a fantastic grip on my slaves cock and balls. They don't slide off so I get my full weight crushing his nuts. I do a little ballet dance on his cock and balls, lots of fullweight standing and bouncing on his balls. I walk on his balls barefoot to make him cum, while doing so my right bare heel is squashing his right nut perfectly as my weight comes down on it. wonder if they will even pop....hmmm.

-

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/3127811

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could have easily popped them if you were wearing the same huge platform shoes you had in your last video.

Please do it once for all or else keep yourself from saying you'd love to do it (??)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnikaSmith
Loyal Member
Member # 46953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnikaSmith   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are just our soooo jealous its not your balls I step on and crush. you would love to have your cock under my soft feet.

[Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That kind of pain is not really my thing [Smile] But damn, you are always saying you'd pop his balls... but until now we have seen nothing.

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnikaSmith
Loyal Member
Member # 46953

they have been popped many times... I think our interpretation is different. What you want, I don't think is possible with feet or shoes.

[Smile]

--------------------

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

I'm pretty sure that if you wear your huge platforms and stand full weight on his balls - one at a time - you will promptly squish them. That's my understanding of popping [Smile]

You mentioned earlier that you'd rupture his balls... so what are you waiting for? Do we have someone named AnikaCBT or what?...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links