Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 2/8/14 black buck milk on wife's soft white soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2/8/14 black buck milk on wife's soft white soles
softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles-splatterer23   Email softsoles-splatterer23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ February 08, 2014, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: softsoles-splatterer23 ]

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

Posts: 160 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice load my friend.
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles-splatterer23   Email softsoles-splatterer23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Russell71:
Nice load my friend.

thanks dude!

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

Posts: 160 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best kind of lotion around!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeTally
Major Player
Member # 46693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeTally   Email ToeTally   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice load. Would love to be there to clean those soles! [Mmm]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! That can't be one load!! [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great load. Great feet. Great photo!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a super picture. Those moments just after we blow a load on a pretty pair of soles when we get to look at our 'artwork' and take pictures...the holy grail!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Holy crap! That can't be one load!! [Thud]

its definitely one load!!! that's why my name is the softsoles-splatterer!!!!

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
That is a super picture. Those moments just after we blow a load on a pretty pair of soles when we get to look at our 'artwork' and take pictures...the holy grail!

true indeed brother, true indeed!!!!

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

quote:
Originally posted by feetdikfeet:
shit, that's a lot of cum. Good pic!

thanks..glad you liked it

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome brother, simply awesome.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get the feeling that you are holding back on those cummy sole pics... If I was to have a pair of freshly coated soles all splayed out in front of me like that I know I would take a lot more than one picture.... LOL

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
I get the feeling that you are holding back on those cummy sole pics... If I was to have a pair of freshly coated soles all splayed out in front of me like that I know I would take a lot more than one picture.... LOL

Lol I try to take more pics but she likes for me to hurry up and rub it in while its still warm...she loves when its nice and warm while im rubbing it in.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... That's one load. I've seen a few BBC splatter a 2nd or even 3rd load on a set of feet that looks like more than one load.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links