Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Victoria's slow, sweet & sensual footjob!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Victoria's slow, sweet & sensual footjob!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria Blaze is a girl who knows just how her man should be treated and as he has a thing for her dainty little feet, she uses them on him for maximun effect. Her tiny toes and silky soft soles drain every last drop of cum from his aching nutsack!

AND IF YOU THINK THESE PICS ARE HOT, JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE VIDEO!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl. Fantastic feet. Great photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FunFootCouple
Board Regular
Member # 46754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FunFootCouple   Email FunFootCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<3 short, tapered toes.. especially on such a beautiful girl. These are A+
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad Ass set LL. Thank you as always, I appreciate it.

SD

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pink toes and amazing soles... You never disappoint LL!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I particularly like this set...love the finish!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous.cute small feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links