Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Latina fj -pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latina fj -pics
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Been following for a while and posted here and there but never contributed anything so im giving back now. I hope you enjoy the pics [Smile] because they weren't easy for me to convince to take pictures of the fj with her.

A friend of mine and after walking in her heels for some time, I had the pleasure. Her toes and arches felt so good. Sorry no cumshot pic, my eyes were rolled back and she wipes it off pretty fast after. Her feet are size 6. Enjoy !

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice man. Her feet look just like my wife's.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her she's got cute little feet.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young sexy latina feet [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet! Good lighting on the pics, too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Nice man. Her feet look just like my wife's.

Busted!!

J\k...nice fukn pics man...size??? Any sole shots??

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely has some sexy feet. Thank for posting and I'm sure I am not the only saying. more please
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the comments !

I do tell her she has nice feet, but I cant really say others have complimented since the pics were just for me lol.

Ill try to get more sometime, Soon I dont know, we text quite a bit but meet up seldom. Both busy, but ill keep at it.

Ha yea, my 5S takes pretty good pictures in low light. That helps.

size 6. I dont but 1 of the pics her soles are proped up a bit. Perhaps ill try for another time to get just them.

and yea. thanks for comments. [Smile]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC, she has some sexy toes!!! Keep them a cumming!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links