Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My Fiancé's beautiful sexy size 9s **UPDATED**

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Fiancé's beautiful sexy size 9s **UPDATED**
AussieFootLover18
Board Regular
Member # 44745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AussieFootLover18   Email AussieFootLover18   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
upload gif from url

-
picture host

-

-

[img=http://s27.postimg.org/5tkjf0zf7/20140612_235452.jpg]

-

-

As everyone asked we updated with sole shots, she'd like to see some tribute photos [Smile]

[ June 15, 2014, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: AussieFootLover18 ]

--------------------
AussieFootLover

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i could eat them up
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CTsoleMan
Board Regular
Member # 27800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CTsoleMan   Author's Homepage   Email CTsoleMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice toes! Gotta get her to do more, even for all of us who love the other side!

--------------------
_-_-_-----_-_-_

I wish Tabi shoes were more widely available.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AussieFootLover18
Board Regular
Member # 44745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AussieFootLover18   Email AussieFootLover18   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, I was just posting a sample to see if you guys wanted more. I will be posting more later of her pedis done by me [Smile] and later on some clips, so stay tuned.

--------------------
AussieFootLover

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the color combination your idea or hers?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AussieFootLover18
Board Regular
Member # 44745

Both of ours, my favorite color is purple and she wanted black tips so I gave her what she wanted, after all the sexy feet do belong to her and man does she treat me well with those toes and soles [Smile]

--------------------
AussieFootLover

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for contributing and welcome!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice....wat they smell like???
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes i bet she has some amazing soles to go with those sexy toes [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please show soles bb!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good foot jobber!!!
i like dry feet fj!!

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links