Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » GODDESS AMADAHY First ever FOOTJOB!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GODDESS AMADAHY First ever FOOTJOB!
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

How long have you been waiting to finally see the stunning Goddess Amadahy give a real Footjob and Handjob? In this FIRST TIME EVER clip Amadahy gives you the ultimate experience of what it would be like to have your throbbing cock at her mercy ans she strokes you and edges you into insanity using her hands and feet. You will only cum when she lets you cum and she makes it clear from the get go, she is in CONTROL! Are you brave enough to play her game? Can you even last the full 15 minutes of this clip ? SHe finishes you off with a Big cumshot at the end using her FEET! Trust us, you do not want to miss this amazing clip! It's fucking HOT! And a totally exclusive clip to Brattyfootgirls!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be the best 15 seconds of my life!! Hahaha!! Beautiful soles!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL She's amazing at it buddy!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What sole arch said [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Sure I wouldn't last long either. She is sexy...and beautiful toes
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing toes, the colour choice suits them perfectly.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links