Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Check out my new clip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out my new clip
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. For the record, I am in no way a pro! This is just something that I enjoy doing in my free time (when not working my ass off everyday)
Check out my other shitty videos on my channel if you'd like as well. Let me know what you think!
Cheers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0_IcXstwLA

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's outstanding. I was inspired to coat my wife's feet with oil as a father's day present to myself. Good stuff, I subscribed to your channel. Welcome to Wu's!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Most of the models for some reason don't want their faces shown while I film. I have the one model with size 14 feet who would probably be down for it. I'll ask her and see what she says and be sure to post it on YT.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video. Love it
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow bud awesome video and they are shitty videos you dont have to be a pro to make great videos just need to know how to hold a camera i seen some videos the camera guy is always moving it around and half the time its not even the feet and we are missing the good shots you did great job on the video keep up the awesome work.

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to wus.nice video.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Thanks. I usually upload a video a week so if you'd like to check out more, there are plenty on my yt page.
One of these days I will get models to show her face with a vid.

Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
That's outstanding. I was inspired to coat my wife's feet with oil as a father's day present to myself. Good stuff, I subscribed to your channel. Welcome to Wu's!

Cheers man, thanks. Yeah, the oil does come in handy at times. Although if she has soft soles, there might be no need for the oil!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links