Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Katerina Kay Footjob Stills! HOT, Tan Blonde!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katerina Kay Footjob Stills! HOT, Tan Blonde!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some stills from 20 year old, Katerina Kay's footjob scene! She has perfect size 8 feet with plump wide soles that are extremely soft and wrinkled. She has an incredible smile, too and a great ass.

She strokes a cock with her green Keds sneakers and her sweaty barefeet right out of the Keds....

Here are stills from her footjob scene at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

You can also see Katerina Kay at:

www.feetofphilly.com

www.phillybuttsluts.com

Thanks!

John
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing beats a soft pair of bare feet doing a footjob, but I will be the first to admit that it is so fun when a girl gives one wearing some footwear at first. I've been there with a tennis shoe footjob and the one you're getting above looks like good times before she finished you off with those curvy bare feet.

And thanks for all the cum covered sole shots afterward. Not enough of that shown on footjob sites. Love when the girl shows off what kind of mess she made happen.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much, buddy! Yeah, I try to offer variety and I also love the cum on the soles held up to the camera at the end, too. I'll have new foot members site up soon. It'll feature video downloads and streaming as well as hi res stills and screen caps. The sister site is www.iworshipanal.com and www.iworshipfeet.com will look very similar once it's up. www.iworshipanal.com is up now. Really happy with it!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love little canvas shoes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went from major to ragin hard on. Great work
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Amazing toes. She is very sexy as well... Great share!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful from head to toes.love the pedicure
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover728
Board Regular
Member # 45413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover728   Email footlover728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely amazing can't wait to jerk to this one [Big Grin]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hottie! [Big Grin] That last pic with the curled/pointed toes and the silly tongue is the best! Such a cutie!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links