Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Japanese FJ -- High Quality

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Japanese FJ -- High Quality
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=3088714

[ July 29, 2014, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't really know how to post this link from xhamster but you can cut and past the URL into a browser and run it.

Cute girl, awesome feet, good cum play, and high quality video!

Enjoy!!

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just write a link and the forum automatically makes it clickable.

As for the footjob, I've only had one from an Asian girl and this makes me wanna have another on so bad - especially if she rubs the cum all over like she did.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! That girl is beyond hot. I've actually had a couple of Asian f/s' Patrick, and I feel the way you do. My favorite is when a girl rubs the cum all over her soles like it's moisturizing cream, which it basically what it is anyway. That makes the roof of my skull feel like it's going to blow up like a volcano. I guess that's what it means to blow your top. (heh, heh)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that's hot, love the cock trampling at the start.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember watching this one,another example of FJ starting off in my fav position(standing using sole-slide technique)then changing position(sitting).Very difficult to find a full FJ vid or a FJ vid where they make the guy cum standing using her sole with him on his back.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBigMansini
Board Regular
Member # 47974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBigMansini   Author's Homepage   Email TheBigMansini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That, was absolutely intoxicating. X)

Who was that fine Japanese chica?

--------------------
Avalanches above, business continues below.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh the girl looked a little tooo cute (young).and look like she needed a pedi or somethin

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links