Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Hello Fellas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello Fellas
wirch
Board Regular
Member # 47882

Icon 7 posted      Profile for wirch   Email wirch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys. As my first post here I'd like to present you with a gif of a girl with a very cute pair of feet getting some backdoor fun. I've been looking for the source of this video for YEARS now, but it has eluded me thus far. Do any of you guys know to whom these feet belong, and from which video is this gif? I would appreciate any leads. She kinda looks like Rebeca Linares but there's something quite different.

-

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The image was posted about three years ago: http://thatlookslikeithurts.tumblr.com/post/9249908688/eventually-once-shes-used-to-the-cock-in-her

I guess if you're a member of Tumblr, you could ask that person where it came from. But it also says that it was reblogged from an account that no longer exists. So that person who posted it in 2011 might not have any idea who's in the video either.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wirch
Board Regular
Member # 47882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wirch   Email wirch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that's a shame. Still, it's more progress than I have done in all this time. Thanks man. You gotta admit she has nice feet though.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have nice feet, for sure.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wirch
Board Regular
Member # 47882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wirch   Email wirch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have another gif of this same video, but it was of her getting analed again, but standing up against the couch. You could see those suculent veins and wrinkles as she was getting taken from behind. In that gif she looks a lot like rebeca linares. But i have no way to know because I'm at a loss for keywords to search for it; it's been so long...
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet look good!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links