Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lix Vixen Timed FJ w/cumshot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lix Vixen Timed FJ w/cumshot
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/90566/footjob

[ August 18, 2014, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: LatinaNExoticFemFeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lix is my all time fav. Her voice and incredibly skilled feet always drive me over the top.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah so it is Lix couldnt remember if it said Liz or Lix in the vid, seen many of her vids but sure i've seen her name as Liz Vixen sometimes so have always been unsure thanks

Like her FJ wearing pantyhose with hole & cock inside and also the one where she gives the guy a FJ talking about his car or something and him giving her a foot massage afterwards that's a hot one.

I have always wanted to see dominant pantyhose FJ's with hole in the bottom and cock inside with the chick standing above him using her sole and him on his back til he cums,never seen it.OR dominant FJ using her sole sitting or standing above while he licks her other sole,sucks her toes and while cumming sucks her big toe or has her foot down his throat. [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This footjob video is so good! With skilled feet like hers I'm pretty sure I couldn't last more than 3 minutes also.

She knows what she's doing.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too fun! Never had a girl try to get me off as fast as possible. I did have a Domme once tell me I couldn't cum for an entire hour as she rubbed her feet all over my face, cock, and squished my balls up. She'd get me close over and over and over - telling me if I made the full hour then she'd let me squirt. Well, I did (mostly because she stopped me), but then she said she changed her mind and there would be no cumming on that day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere that she or her photographer/husband posted here at one time. Does anyone recall her username?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by surferr3:
I read somewhere that she or her photographer/husband posted here at one time. Does anyone recall her username?

She did indeed use to post here under the same name

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links