Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Rips Hole In Stocking FJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rips Hole In Stocking FJ
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have only seen 3-4 FJ's (2 of which are from Lix Vixen) like this where she rips a hole in the bottom of her stocking puts cock inside and uses sole to get him off,one of my favourites but very rare.Don't know why more people don't do this type of FJ

http://xhamster.com/movies/3391775/stockings_footjob.html

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hardgainer
Loyal Member
Member # 42123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hardgainer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes very hot. I saw this yesterday and promptly downloaded it!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so damn hot! That orgasm looked like it felt mighty fine! I know those cum filled stockings looked sexy as hell!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! Anyone have the whole video of this? I want to see more!! [Bump] [Drool] [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links