Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Slick Dick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slick Dick
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slick Dick

My pretty toes get all greased up in this cock stomping, ballbusting clip. I used just a tad to much oil when stomping my slaves cock and balls, which makes for a slippery situation.

However it does make his cock glide under my soles and toes nicely, I can stomp and grind his balls without them sticking to my feet, occasionally they will try and retreat, but I always hit my mark and continue stomping them till he blows his load all over my pretty feet for me to grind into the cockbox.

-

available at store 13935

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much into the trampling thing, but man you got some sexy feet. [Smile] any chance you've studied martial arts?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mtndukid! Yes actually i have, but never got to far with it. Tae Kwon do for a little while, got to yellow belt, thats it.LOL

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yellow belt still knows kicks! [Smile] any chance you'd post some kick picks?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It does make his cock glide under my soles and toes nicely" hot!

Love the side-view sole over the length of his cock in the above gif so dominant

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links