Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cum on my red heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cum on my red heels
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gave my hubby a footjob last night he blew his load all over my favorite heels!

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/higharchwife/library/Red%20heels%20get%20creamed

Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When can I have a turn!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, so hot.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hot! Love that kinda thing. I even blew a load on an ex's toes and soles once in my car in the parking lot of a mall. I dared her to not clean off her feet and go into the mall. Most of it had oozed down under her feet by time she got into the mall and it was between her soles/foot bottoms and the flip flops, but it was sexy as hell. Should I dare you to wear them out next time? [Blush]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!!! Look at those blue toes in action! Awesome post!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links