Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Wanna fuck my girl? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wanna fuck my girl?
SoulfulSoles
Board Regular
Member # 35142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoulfulSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes please
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna see her brown eye..
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coupleita
Board Regular
Member # 47808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupleita   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry.. there aren't enough comments [Cry] by by

--------------------
Contact me for private pics

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only way to ensure lots of comments is to interact in the thread, usually the threads that have longevity to them are constantly updated with pics and interaction from the original poster. Coming in and demanding "X" amount of comments usually won't work. Hopefully you stick around and become involved with the community here at Wu's though. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone is done jerking off to their fantasy and.... they're gone!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Until the next time they want a fix, that is...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe there hasn't been more! I wanna do all sorts of things to her and her sexy feet! Damn her soles look so lickable!
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a trick question? Of course I want to fuck her.

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would eat her ass first it looks delicious
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two questions: you and her are OK with her having sex with someone else? Is she ticklish? Gorgeous woman.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acruising73
Board Regular
Member # 48315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acruising73   Author's Homepage   Email Acruising73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a gorgeous body and pretty feet to match.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links