Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Filipina Footgoddess Sophia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Filipina Footgoddess Sophia
FootGoddessLovely
Loyal Member
Member # 46301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGoddessLovely   Author's Homepage   Email FootGoddessLovely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She agreed to be on my clips4sale. Yes, just the average sweet Filipina by day, but wow, a super Foot-Goddess at night. Just added the footjob clip from her latest session. She can just talk a guy into cumming. She uses many techniques with her super soft feet. She feels the cock heat up, and her slave panting, thats her cue to stop, sometimes with the toe squeeze but either way she prolongs the poor guy into a begging moaning footslut. In the end its for his own good. The pleasure from such an orgasm can be heard through the audio. This 12 minute clip was actually from a 2 hour session. Most of the time he was just a toe stroke from cumming. She often smiles into the camera. Thats her style.
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootGoddessLovely
Loyal Member
Member # 46301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGoddessLovely   Author's Homepage   Email FootGoddessLovely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you feel if I did this to you????
a. Jump away and call for help
b. Cry, because nobody should touch your wee wee
c. Both A and B
d. Drop to your knees, kiss my toes and beg for a long edging footjob

-

Goddess Sophia in action!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely D!!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tagg
Board Regular
Member # 48356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tagg   Email Tagg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess indeed!

--------------------
I'm tryna' wife you up, so I could love you down. I'd travel 'round town to hear that Ooh Ahh sound.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links