Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Always a cock underfoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Always a cock underfoot
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a Cock Underfoot (HD:720)

Back with a mission ! To make balls flatter and cocks thicker beneath my beautiful bare feet ! Ive always wondered,

If I stomp cock long enough , what will happen? Will it just get mushier ? Or am I really helping it out to break up all those needless tissues inside so it will heal and grow thicker and stronger !

I mean its kind of a muscle ,right ? And I know to build muscle, you have to break them down first !

Now I have a goal ! An experiment on what will truly happen if I use all my weight and of course my lovely feet to break down cocks to make them bigger and healthier !

The balls on the other hand are only there to get in the way !I don't really care about those getting bigger too much, I just like the way they feel when I squash them and roll them around under my toes !!!! LOL.......

But if I really think about it , I'm helping them TOO ! They are the weakest part of a man! So if I can condition them too take extreme weight and pressure from my delectable full weight trotting upon them ........then its good for them also ! It makes them stronger !

So here I am my beautiful bare feet helping , making cocks stronger,and balls tougher !!!!! Now all I have to do is block out the moans and groans ! because now we both know that what I do to your cock is really GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!! LOL

-

Available at store 13935! www.clips4sale.com/store/13935

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links