Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » reverse fj

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: reverse fj
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a fj I got mostly in a reverse fj position. She granted me the privilidge to take pics this time [Big Grin] . These feet are very soft and feel so very good. comments appreciated and. Enjoy.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Sorry, the cumshot shot up and onto the bed unfortunately. Barely got any on her soles . A shame, hopefully next time.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes you just blast off and the goo goes into orbit! Lol. Been there many times with a footjob.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then you need to do it again! lol

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to cum on her toes and toenails for us top guys.... :-)

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd last 30 seconds...tops! [Hump]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love RFJ's!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha yea it went into orbit

ill try to do it again soon.

I love the tops as well, would make a good pic. ill try to get one next time.

towards the end when she put some lube on and she was able to slide around on me better, it was hard to keep it together for a consecutive 30 secs. that was for sure

reverse feels really good and have a nice view of the soles. its beautiful .

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links