Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » my interracial fj :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my interracial fj :)
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave her my number after chatting with her, while she was at work in a mall in a clothing store. I noticed her feet in a nice pair of sandals and noticed that they were really taken care of and so I complimented her. She said she had always had taken care of her feet and before I left I gave my number and the rest is shown below at her place. She isn't very shy with her feet on me and was very pleasurable.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

These feet felt very very good and soft. Between her arches were especially lovely, and I came pretty hard and quiet a bit. I got it mostly on her feet so Im glad how it turned out. Enjoy guys [Smile]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bIgBRo
Loyal Member
Member # 35019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bIgBRo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you had a great time

--------------------
http://instagram.com/appetite4peds
to be elite is the goal

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you did your part to help keep them nice and soft for future foot guys to admire them too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome. Happy for ya. [Big Grin]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a party. Good job
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU lucky SOB!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx for the comments guys [Smile]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYfeetman
Board Regular
Member # 46251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYfeetman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what an awesome set of pics, her feet are fucking beautiful, and that was a great load you shot on those feet dude, so fuckin hot
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

thanx ny. .. Her feet are really nice, shapely and soft. Im trying to get another go but our schedule's hasn't been matching up.

Ha yea, I like that pic too with the c.s .. though I wish I had got all of it on her feet. You can see by her heals I missed that one and even 1-2 other ones I had shot away from the scene. Too bad, would have made the pic even better.

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This chick just met you and had you come to her place and gave you a footjob!?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links