Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Smoothest Footjob Ever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smoothest Footjob Ever
classyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for classyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email classyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't mean to brag, but I bet I could make a non FOOTLOVER CUM with my EXPERT FOOTJOBS. Soft as pussy SOLES? check INSANE GRIP? check SLOW SENSUAL MILKING? check FAST AND STEADY JEARKING? check AMAZING VIEW of ASS and BOOBS? fucking CHECK! For all you FOOTBOYS, how would you feel staring at my ULTRA-TANNED FEET, as I pop my SEXY SHOES off, knowing what's to follow? Talk about a bulging cock...

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

HD PREVIEW

[ September 22, 2015, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: classyfeet ]

--------------------
Luckiest Footboy ever: http://clips4sale.com/classy-feet
twitter @classyfeet2015

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some nice soft sexy feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
classyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for classyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email classyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
...and don't forget, the vinegary smell that will make me cum in a matter of seconds if you were to put your feet under my nose for me to inhale and enjoy!

I know what you mean, my footboy loves to be able to smell my feet from cock distance when getting a footjob. But to tell the truth, in this instance there was no smelly feet at all [Smile]

--------------------
twitter @classyfeet2015

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
classyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48941

I've got one happy DRAINED FOOTBOY. Today is my footlover's birthday and I'm going to make sure I drain EVERY LAST DROP out of him. Instead of serving breakfast in bed, I took a mouthfull in bed. Rise and Shine, it's beach time. FLIP-FLOPS, SEXY ANKLET and TANNED FEET with BRIGHT RED TOES, and his cock is hard again. Watch me squeeze a second burst of thick cum from BIRTHDAY BOY with my EXPERT OILED FEET. Who's the perfect girlfriend?

HD PREVIEW

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
twitter @classyfeet2015

icebergslm4633
Board Regular
Member # 39518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icebergslm4633   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you definitely are bragging lol. But for very good reason. I wouldn't make it past two minutes being worked over by the combination of your masterful fj skills, and insanely sexy feet.

[ September 28, 2015, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: icebergslm4633 ]

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links